Saturday, November 3, 2007

Pre-Workshop Shoot at Great Falls

I awoke at 4:00am this morning to head out to Great Falls National Park for a morning shoot in the park and then along Scott's Run Nature Preserve before heading over to Meadowlark Gardens for my "Creative Close-ups" Course. I had some really nice light at sunrise and some great color, finally, along Scott's Run. Next weekend is the Great Falls Photo Weekend and there are still 2 spots available if anyone is interested in attending. We will have an all day photo shoot with a 2 hour break for lunch and photo critiques on Saturday and then a 3 hour morning session on Sunday morning. The cost is only 124.99 per person. Please e-mail me if you are interested in registering.

Here are a few shoots that I have processed from this morning. Enjoy!




No comments: