Friday, March 7, 2008

Abstract Nature Photography Class This Weekend



Well it has been an extremely busy week. I have been putting together images for my Abstract Nature Photography Class this weekend at Meadowlark Gardens as well as preparing for a lecture on March 13th at the Loudon Camera Club in Virginia.

The class this weekend has drawn quite a lot of interest and we had to turn away a dozen or so people due to the size of the facility. Because of the interest in the class, I will be adding another date later this year probably in July or August.

On a side note, one of my images from Great Falls National Park has been chosen as a finalist for the 2007 Nature Conservancy Places We Protect Photo Contest. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the image makes it all the way to the 2008 calendar. Wish me luck. If I can manage to get away from the office this weekend, I will try to do some shooting on Sunday morning. Then it’s back to slogging out a few magazine submissions and preparing for a private workshop I am leading in Great Falls Park later this month.

No comments: