Thursday, April 17, 2008

Mouintain Trail Photography Workshops


I just wanted to let everyone know that I have been asked to lead photography workshops and tours through Mountain Trail Photography Workshops. Mountain Trail Press which was started by Jerry Greer and Ian Plant have expanded their expertise into the field of location tours and instructional workshops in some of the most beautiful and scenic areas in the United States. I have decided to run all of my location workshops and tours through Mountain Trail in 2009. The remainder of my location workshops for 2008 will also be hosted and administered through Mountain Trail. am very excited and honored to be working along some of the best and brightest nature photographers in the Eastern United States.

I will update my workshops page in the next few days with all the information and links for registration. I will be working closely with Richard Bernabe in the next couple of months to put together the schedule for 2009. I am planning on offering many more location workshops and we will be branching out to areas in New England, the Smokie Mountains and even a couple out west in Utah and Arizona. Please email me to be added to the mailing list when all tours and workshops are announced.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe,

Congrats - I hope it all works out well.